Our attorneys have decades of experience counseling and representing clients with insurance law and coverage-related issues. At Santiago Burger LLP, our seasoned insurance attorneys are knowledgeable in a wide range of policies including Commercial General Liability (CGL), Directors and Officers (D&O), Errors and Omissions (E&O), Homeowners and Property and Casualty policies, and Professional Liability policies.
At Santiago Burger LLP, we represent both insurance carriers and policyholders in complex insurance disputes. Our representation includes:
• Additional Insured Disputes
• Applicability of Policy Exclusions
• Bad Faith Claims
• Construction Related Insurance Coverage
• Defense of New York Labor Law Claims
• Design Professional Litigation Defense
• Disclaimers and Reservation of Rights Letters
• First and Third-Party Claims
• Indemnification and Contribution Obligations
• Intentional Acts
• Late Notice Claims
• Priority of coverage
Tort Litigation Defense
At Santiago Burger LLP, our attorneys are skilled litigators and seasoned advocates in arbitration and mediation and are prepared to provide personalized service to each of our clients in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
We look forward to working with you.